1936 Chevy Coupe Body Work

Oct 17, 2017 9:08 PM - 266 Views Create A New Thread

Builder's Corner

By Contact Information
sradmin

Rosharon, TX

1936 Chevy Coupe Body Work
1936 Chevy Coupe Body Work. The coupe tail [pan was cracked on both sides. I removed the filler at the seam so I could see what the issue was. The seams were poorly welded on both sides. I welded up both sides and also added a piece of square tubing across the rear tail pan of the 36 to remove the flex. Now I am starting to refill with the stranded filler. Should be ready for primer tomorrow. Willie Moore StreetRodding

1936 Chevy Coupe Body Work Willie Moore StreetRodding.com Become a member and post in the forum
1936 Chevy Coupe Body Work Willie Moore StreetRodding.com Become a member and post in the forum

SHARE THIS THREAD

StreetRodding.com Is Proud To Have The Following Advertisers Supporting This Site.

Comments
  • will547
    Oct 23, 2017 at 10:15 PM

• I went two inches on each side. I welded up the crack and then covered it...

• blade58
    Oct 18, 2017 at 7:15 AM

• How far past the crack you go to verify it is all gone? some times the crack can be a fine hair line and be easily missed ,repair looks good adding the tubing for strengthen is a good idea

Sign in to comment.

Find Your Street Rod

For Sale

Ford 427 Engine rebuilt with transmission
Used Excellent $15,000.00 Buyer Pay Shipping (Rosharon, TX) Nov 17

new 1932 ford grill shell steel and chrome insert
New $325.00 Free Shipping (, ) Oct 09

Toyota captain seats
Used Excellent $150.00 +$0.00 Shipping (Versailles, KY) Oct 01

Connect With Us

Advertisers

Quick Links