You boys in Florida, hunker down fo rain and wind
Sep 9, 2017 12:58 PM - 202 Views Create A New Thread
Rio Rancho, NM
Better get ready. Enough to drink and tie the hot rod to the ground.
Let us know how it went.
SHARE THIS THREAD
StreetRodding.com Is Proud To Have The Following Advertisers Supporting This Site.
Sep 13, 2017 at 10:11 AM
- Talked to Dixie and he said all is good !
Sep 13, 2017 at 7:47 AM
- We have a lot people who don't have power,some experiencing flooding , rivers and lakes are still rising after the storm My ares got 16.89" of rain in 3 hours ,was dispatched to work that morning as part of a Response Team, it was crazy driving a lot of traffic lights were out , debris & fallen trees very few cars on the road for sure,I did get pulled over in violation of the curfew was dressed in uniform and had my work I.D. was excused and continued on some sad stories of a family who ran there generator inside the garage and died of carbon monoxide poising and another family who is in critical condition ,it has been stressed through the media countless times of this danger
Sep 11, 2017 at 1:07 PM
- Glad to see it eased off a bit. You guys have good luck! Loosing power for a short period is much better than throwing all the stuff in the refrigerator and freezer away. Glad this was not the killer they first predicted.
Sep 11, 2017 at 7:50 AM
- I survived! just debris all over the place we lost power for only a few minutes at a time,still experiencing some high winds,We are blessed!
Sep 10, 2017 at 11:52 AM
- Hey Dixie, Today the path of the storm leads right to your house on Monday. Are you ready? Leaving for a day or so? Good Luck.
Sep 9, 2017 at 8:30 PM
- Hang in there is looks like it it going to be a rough one...
Sep 9, 2017 at 2:56 PM
- Thanks just waiting
Sign in to comment.