Nov 1, 2019 2:45 PM - 195 Views Create A New Thread
Thinking the same guy did them both and he wants $15,00 per hour
SHARE THIS THREAD
StreetRodding.com Is Proud To Have The Following Advertisers Supporting This Site.
Nov 15, 2019 at 9:27 AM
- Best job ever under a shade tree in Mexico.... Willie Moore Streetrodding
Nov 8, 2019 at 7:22 AM
aka bird tirds
I would hate to see the rest of the car.
Rosina & I have built many drive shafts. She rotates shaft slowly on 2 frame stands, I buzz. Never a issue.
Jim School of Hot Rod Hard Knocks since 1957
Nov 2, 2019 at 11:19 AM
How did you get those welds to look like that?
Is this the same car with the zip-ties?
Nov 2, 2019 at 8:00 AM
- Takes a lot of practice....
Nov 1, 2019 at 10:34 PM
- It looks to me like a mig weld without gas
Nov 1, 2019 at 10:07 PM
- What's really amazing is it doesn't look like either one failed in use.
Nov 1, 2019 at 5:38 PM
- you know, it ain't easy to make welds look like that..........................
Sign in to comment.