Chassis Engineering, Inc Closing
Nov 16, 2017 9:19 AM - 2211 Views Create A New Thread
From the Chassis Engineering, Inc. web site and Facebook:
"It has been a fun 53 years of Street Rodding, but today we are closing our garage doors, packing up our tools, and preparing for new adventures.
To all our loyal customers, dealers and friends, we would like to say thank you, it has been an honor.
Keep your eyes on the Chassis Engineering Inc. website and Facebook page (link) after Thanksgiving to check out our online SWAP MEET for remaining kits AND some historic treasures found in the attic.
Chassis Engineering Inc.
PS. Keep your wheels on the road !"
Posted on Facebook Oct 27th:
"Chassis Engineering Inc. founder Roy A. Lewis passed away Tues. October 17th, 2017.
Services will be Saturday October 21, 2017.
Visitation 10am, Celebration of Life 12pm.
Henderson Barker Funeral Home in West Branch, IA
He will be greatly missed by all who knew him."
SHARE THIS THREAD
StreetRodding.com Is Proud To Have The Following Advertisers Supporting This Site.
Jan 14, 2018 at 4:11 PM
- I have their front and rear suspension under my 39 chevy. Quality stuff, easy installation.(My A arms have the Heidts stickers on them.)
Jan 13, 2018 at 11:45 PM
- Just announced Friday on www.chassisengineeringinc.com, Chassis Engineering has become part of the Heidt’s group.
Nov 18, 2017 at 11:18 AM
- So sorry to see you close up. I have enjoyed doing business with your company as well as my Buddies. I bought some new rear leaf springs for my '39 Chevy. off of you. I too am trying to retire, but I need to sell some of my cars. Old age catching up after 50 years a Car Guy.
Nov 16, 2017 at 10:25 PM
- Damn, These times are sure changing... Not to many old rodders left. No one wants to work or put in any effort at all. Good luck to the folks at chassis engineering. I hope it all works out for them.
Nov 16, 2017 at 3:19 PM
- I hate to here that they are closing. They have quality parts and treat you right.
Sign in to comment.