1933 Ford

Sep 30, 2018 4:39 PM - 95 Views Create A New Thread

Reader's Rides

By Contact Information
wrpnethyl

Plano, TX

Factory five Racing 1933 Ford Hot Rod
Ethyl is my 1933 Factory Five Racing 1933 Ford Hot Rod. I picked the car up 3 years ago from Bill Ondo in Northern Indiana. We assembled the car and drove it as a Roadster for a year then we got serious about finishing the car in final form, using 121 Rod & Restoration in Trenton Texas. to finish the fiberglass prep, reinforce structurally weekend areas, and put the final paint on it along with the hard top, bicycle fenders, and the engine skirts. Leo's Upholstery in McKinney Texas did an A-1 job on the buckskin colored interior. pin striping was added by Dan. Travis Hooper of Frisco Texas helped me tune the car and set up the 4-link suspension while Gary Gutierrez helped me align the car. Steve Addison and Loyd Mead of SNL Performance and Monster Clutch Company have been avid supporters throughout the project helping me with the initial setup, wiring, and other key areas.

The car has a mild 350 Chevy motor that I had Blaine's Motors in Dallas freshen. It is backed up by a Monster twin ids clutch and a Kiesler TKO 45 transmission. The differential is a Ford 8.8 with 3.73 gears. Kory, Abel, Aaron, and Jonathon at 121 put the hood on, the trunk gas shock kit, the power windows and a number of finishing details. Tom Sims of Bonham Texas did the structural fiberglass work.

SHARE THIS THREAD

StreetRodding.com Is Proud To Have The Following Advertisers Supporting This Site.

Comments
  • will547
    Oct 1, 2018 at 4:27 PM

• Wow that is a very nice Ride Willie Moore StreetRodding.com

Sign in to comment.

Find Your Street Rod

For Sale

Suicide Latch
New $299.00 +$0.00 Shipping (Orange, CA) Sep 11

Connect With Us

Advertisers

Quick Links