Watch out for these common scams
Jul 27, 2019 10:02 AM - 128 Views
Watch out for these common scams.
I was in the bank yesterday and here is what the FBI has to say about scammers. If you can answer yes to any of these questions you may be involved in a scam.
1. Is the check you just received for an item you sold on the internet?
2. Is the amount of the check for more than the sales price?
3.Did you receive the check on overnight delivery.
4. Is the check from someone that you have only communicated with through an email?
5. Is the check from a different person other than the person you have been communicating with?
6. Have you been informed you are a lottery winner?
7. Have you been instructed to wire money, Send western union or ship as soon as possible?
8.Have you been asked to pay money so that you can receive more money into your account?
9. Have you responded to an email asking for your personal information.
These are just a few of the things you should look for when you are selling something on the internet. There are so many of these losers on the internet today it is hard to tell them from the real buyers. If a buyer is not willing to talk with you on the phone chances are it is a scam. Willie Moore Streetrodding
Project comments will be below the pictures, additionally each picture may have it's own comments and discussions
SHARE THIS BLOG
StreetRodding.com Is Proud To Have The Following Advertisers Supporting This Site.
There are no comments available
Sign in to comment.